SENIOR PAID ACQUISITION MANAGER
Atoms’ mission is to make the best products in the world that people enjoy every day. We are a product first company. We believe all great companies make great products first and everything else follows. This is why we made the ideal everyday shoe. Atoms are the only shoes to come in ¼ sizes, perfectly fit to each foot and delivering a truly personal experience to each of our customers.
Based in Brooklyn, New York, we are a diverse team interested in shoes, chai, books about art and art about books. In addition to making the world’s best shoe, we deeply care about how our friends and customers feel about and interact with the Atoms' brand. Our culture values honesty, creative freedom, and thoughtfulness. One word we often use is meaningful — as a way to describe our work, our product, and our contributions out of the office.
Atoms is looking for a Growth Acquisition (Sr. Manager or Director) that is passionate about data and experimentation. You will be charged with growing our customer base quickly and sustainably. The ideal hire is performance driven, resourceful, creative, efficient, and has a keen eye for leveraging data insights to build impactful digital campaigns. This role reports to the Head of Growth and effectively interfaces with Creative, Finance, Design, and Engineering. You have a deep understanding of growth channels and funnel optimization. This hire will raise the bar and push through goals with a fearless and data-driven mindset. You will have a distinct impact on our evolving brand and the remarkable opportunity to share Atoms' voice.
YOU WILL DO
- Drive audience growth by optimizing and connecting insights with Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic Display
- Anticipate new growth opportunities as they arise, implementing them into/optimizing existing systems
- Oversee market-driven growth initiatives that nurture and channel our customer-centric approach
- Execute initiatives set by Head of Growth while implementing best practices and employing analytical insights
- Optimize channel performance through strategic asset relocation and innovative problem solving
- Explore and expand offline marketing strategies including TV, Radio, Podcast, etc
- 5+ years of managing media spend across a combination of channels with a demonstrated record of success in customer acquisition and engagement
- Prior experience in eCommerce and lifestyle brand is a must
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical role, and are comfortable working through uncertainty, managing risk, and making data-driven decisions.
- Expert in Excel, proficient in data analysis and visualization.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and A/B Testing; a plus if you had exposure to systems like Optimizely
- Proficient in Looker; Tableau knowledge is a nice to have
- Comfort building, evaluating, and forecasting performance for large budgets
- Excellent communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in management consulting and finance (nice to have!)
BENEFITS AT ATOMS
- Competitive salary and equity
- We care deeply about our families and loved ones, which is why our comprehensive health plans reflect exactly how much we value proper care for the extended Atoms' family
- Access to online courses and memberships to three local museums
- A network of mentors and coaching opportunities
- A brand new office in Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Complimentary shoes for you and your family