About the Shoes
Coral Pink is the first water resistant edition of the Model 000, to keep your feet comfortable and dry in the rain. Inspired by the warmth, happiness, and wave of colors that typically accompany springtime in NYC.
We will donate one pair to the healthcare community in New York for every pair sold.
This limited-run color was available to order from March 31, 2020 - April 10, 2020.
- High durability coated TPU yarn blend upper material.
- Removable copper-lined insole.
- Custom foam midsole.
- Non-slip rubber outsole.
- Elastic Laces.
- 100% Vegan
- If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept your return unconditionally within 30 days from delivery.
We accept returns and exchanges for non custom made shoes within 30 days of delivery, 1 question asked: how can we do better? Even if they have been worn.
To return a pair of shoes, head over to our Returns Portal and download a pre-paid return label and send it back for a full refund.
To exchange an order for a new size or color, reach out to our team email@example.com
- We accept returns and exchanges for non custom made shoes within 30 days of delivery as we do for US customers. However we do not have pre-paid return labels for orders outside of the United States. If you need to return or exchange a pair of non custom made shoes, you'll have to pay for the return shipping.
For the occasional cleaning, use a soft bristled brush along with your preferred cleaning solution. Once you are done let your Atoms air dry.
- For a deep clean, take the insoles out, keep the laces tied, add in shoe trees, put your Atoms in a linen bag or pillow case, and mix in towels or sheets to pad the washing machine in cold water on a gentle cycle. The midsole in our shoes is a custom foam that we developed to form to your feet for a personalized level of comfort. Heat will warp the size and shape of this foam so it must be washed in cold water. DO NOT MACHINE DRY. The midsole will distort its shape in the dryer so please let it air dry with inserts or shoe trees out of direct sunlight.
- Atoms come with a one year warranty from the date of purchase. This will cover material and workmanship flaws, but does not cover general wear and tear.
Antimicrobial copper insoles
Atoms insoles are lined with antimicrobial copper threads that kills bacteria and viruses. This helps eliminate feet odor and keeps your feet safe from germs.
Tie your shoe laces only once
We designed one of a kind elastic laces that make Atoms slip on and off easily.
Extreme comfort, all day
Our proprietary lightweight outsole delivers cloud-like cushioning as you move through the day.
Whether you are taking a long walk, standing all-day, running to a meeting, out with friends, or catching a flight -- Atoms help you go further.
What makes Atoms so good?
We went to the atomic level to ensure that our shoes are the everyday ideal; we spared no expense in obsessing over the details and packing unique features into our Model 000. Atoms are made to be your default. Your go-to. An everyday shoe you don’t see everyday.
Woven into the inner fabric and insoles of every Atoms shoe, there’s elemental copper threads that kill microbials — that means no smells and healthier feet.
The proprietary foam midsole of Atoms is carefully formulated to give long-standing cushion, and the outsole is perforated to not only create a lovely hammock-like cradling sensation, but also to increase flexibility and reduce unnecessary weight.
Tie Once, Think Once
One-of-a-kind elastic Stretch Laces that never untie pair with a responsive mesh upper that adapts to your foot’s movement. Atoms are designed to be tied only once and then easily slipped on everyday thereafter.