Last Updated on May 7, 2019
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy by sending notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by a prominent notice on our website. Significant changes will go into effect thirty (30) days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check our website, including this privacy page, for updates. You acknowledge that your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy means that the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information is subject to the updated Policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information, including Personal Information, to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with the Services. You provide some of this information directly, such as when you create an account or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with the Services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device.
We collect, store, and use the following information, which includes Personal Information:
Information you give us:
- Information you share when you create an account on our website or otherwise access our Services, such as your name, email address, postal address, gender, zip code, country, and telephone number.
- Your responses to surveys or reviews that we may ask you to complete for research purposes or to help direct Company activities.
- Other Personal Information you voluntarily submit, such as your profession, date of birth, your profile picture.
- The name, email address, title, telephone number and other contact information of your representative
- Any information you share when you contact us.
Information we get from your use of the Services:
- Details of how you use the Services.
- Your internet protocol address (i.e., IP address) and, if you access the Services from a mobile application, your unique mobile device ID number and non-email authentication.
- Details of financial transactions you participate in on the Services, including the amount, currency, and method of payment.
- Browser and device information and information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect to:
- Email, text, message, or otherwise contact you with information and updates about us and the Services
- Deliver and improve the Services and your overall user experience.
- To send you information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Analyze how you use the Services with tools like Google Analytics and other tools to help us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with the Services.
- Create targeted advertising to promote the Services and engage our users.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To link or combine user information with other Personal Information.
- To compare information for accuracy, update our records, and verify it with third parties.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated third parties except with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized.
To help us do our work, we may provide limited access to some of your Personal Information to the following third parties:
- Partners: Sometimes we collaborate with other organizations to deliver the Services. In these cases, we may share your name, contact information and other details you provided when making an account with our partners.
- Affiliates: We may share [our subscriber list, which may include users’ names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, comments, and action history, with our affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- Service Providers: We work with a wide range of third party providers, notably our database administrators, cloud computing services, advertising services, data analysts, application service providers, bulk SMS services, and other non-governmental organizations.
- Payment processors: We work with payment processors such as Braintree to help process credit card transactions and other payment methods made through the Services. These payment processors will store certain information about you. Please refer to their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your Personal Information.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
We may also transfer your Personal Information to a third party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar transaction; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of the Services; and to protect the rights or property of Company. In such event, and to the extent legally permitted, we will notify you and, if there are material changes in relation to the processing of your Personal Information, give you an opportunity to consent to such changes.
Protection of Company and Others
What are Cookies and Web Beacons and How Do We Use Them?
You may delete and block all cookies from our Services, but parts of the Services may not work. We want to be open about our cookie use.
Web beacons may be used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow. Our third-party advertising service providers may also use web beacons to recognize you when you visit the Site or access the Services and to help determine how you found the Services. If you would like more information about this and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit: the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, http://www.aboutads.info/, or the Network Advertising Initiative’s website, http://networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. If you have an account with us, you are responsible for keeping your membership details confidential. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your Personal Information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your Personal Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as it remains relevant to the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Your Choices Regarding Information
You can request to review and update your Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we may only share and update the Personal Information associated with the specific email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will try to comply with such requests in a reasonably timely manner.
Links to Third Party Websites
By using the Services, you agree that we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by your use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from these third party websites.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. We do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising. To find out more about Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Children Under 13
The Services are not directed to individuals who are under 13 and we do not solicit nor knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have unknowingly collected any Personal Information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and the information will be deleted.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Policy, your Personal Information, or the Services, you can contact us at email@example.com.